Public Notice for loss of documents starts 890/- onwards in 2 newspapers

What do you do if you lose an important document, be it the school marksheet, property deed, share certificate, C-forms lost, H-forms lost or a bank deposit receipt? It can prove to be a nightmare since it can lead to financial loss and, if it is an original document, is liable to be misused. Even the loss of seemingly insignificant documents like school leaving certificates can pose a dilemma.

The first step is to lodge a police complaint. Thereafter, issue a public notice for loss of documents in two leading newspapers, preferably in an English language and a vernacular one, stating the loss of document. Depending on the newspapers you choose, this will cost you from 890/- onwards. Remember to keep a copy of the complaint as well as the press clippings with you as proof of loss.

Public Notice for Property
Public Notice in Times of  India
Public notice in Free Press Journal
Public Notice for loss of Documents
Public Notice Format (Download free)

Payment Transfer details

M/s. Classic Advertising
(its a current A/c)
A/c no. 623505384698
IFSC Code: ICIC0006235
Fort Branch – Mumbai

C Forms Lost

H forms lost