Publish Your Public Notice ads for 890/- only in 2 Newspapers!!!

1) Do you wish to Place a Public Notice ad or a Legal Notice ad in thepublic notice ads Newspaper ?

2) Have you Lost / misplaced your society share certificates ?

3) Has your Father / Mother died without making any nomination of your Flat ?

4) Would you like to sell / buy a Flat / Land & wish to place an ad in the newspaper inviting objections / claims from someone related to the flat ?

5) C-Forms Lost ?

6) H-Forms Lost ?

7) Do you wish to change your name for application of passport etc ? was designed keeping in mind that a large number of people require public notice ads to be placed in newspapers. In such circumstances either the information available for public notice ads is either incorrect or the cost incurred for such ads is extremely high.

Public Notice being a formality, is required by a number of goverment organisations, courts and housing societies. The genuine customer is willingly or unwillingly forced to shell out huge amounts to agents who take advantage of his lack of awareness or the pressure that builds up to fulfil the formality.

Solutions to All your above problems is now a step away

We at help you with all your newspaper needs with free guidance to the choice of the newspapers be it for :

  • Public Notice ads
  • Legal Notice ads
  • Change of name ads
  • Society share certificates lost ads
  • Property dispute ads
  • C-forms lost ads
  • H-forms lost ads
  • Documents lost ads, etc

Public Notice for Property

Public Notice in Times of  India

Public notice in Free Press Journal

Public Notice for loss of Documents

Public Notice Format (Download free)

Payment Transfer details

M/s. Classic Advertising

(its a current A/c)


A/c no. 623505384698

IFSC Code: ICIC0006235

Fort Branch – Mumbai